- Bilkent Alumni and Mobile Game Engineer at Zynga currently.
- I have keen interest in software & game development.
- I am doing projects in my free time that you can check it on portfolio section.
- I love reading books especially science fiction and historical.
- I like travelling,exploring new places and taking photos of them.
- Computer Graphics
- Game AI
- Architecting Software
- Augmented & Virtual Reality
- Multiplayer Games -Authoritative Servers
- C# - Java
- Software Design Patterns
- Object Oriented Programming
- Dependency Injection
- Test Driven Development
Zynga - Istanbul/Turkey
Mobile Game Engineer (Jul 2020 - Current)
Creasaur Entertainment- Ankara/Turkey
Part-Time Game Developer (Oct 2019 - Mar 2020)
Netaş Telecomunnications - Istanbul/Turkey
Research and Development Intern (Feb 2019 - May 2019)
Bilkent University - Ankara / Turkey
Honor Student (2015 - 2020)
Waterford Institute of Technology - Waterford / Ireland
Erasmus Student (2018)
Check My Linkedin for more information.