Fizbol is developed with a class mate using Unity Engine, It was made for the competition about Developing Educational Mobile Games in Turkey. Even if applications to the competition were open for 6 months, our project was 2-3 weeks at all. We used Unity Collabrate & Github and It is open source project in Github. It is soccer game that player tries to get score by answering Physics questions.
How to Play
The aim is to score by answering Physics questions. Player starts with Goalkeeper and he selects one team mate to pass and tries to pass by answering questions correctly. The process is going like that till Striker gets pass. When Striker get the ball he chooses where to shoot for goal and answer question. Player can change question or get hint from help button. If Player answers wrong more than 3 times, the true answer is shown and it doesnt count in statistics.
- Animations & models for characters accordingly.
- 2D/3D View
- After answering, accurate ball movement according to Physics Question Rules.
- Low polygon concept in every 3D model that provides good optimization.
- Detailed settings system for game graphics, musics and effects.
- Detailed Tutorial section for How to Play.